According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, we inform you that the Administrators of your data are:
- Olident Sp. z o. o., Sp. k., NIP: 6793108177, REGON: 360816665
- Olident Sp. z o. o., Depot Sp. k., NIP: 6793156058, REGON: 368290263
maintaining an informative website at www.olident.com.
The wording RODO should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
As of today, the website www.olident.com does not allow contact with the above-mentioned companies through the mechanism built into the page, as well as does not offer the option to sign up for the so-called “Newsletter”. If this option is launched in the future, people who register at www.olident.com will be asked to provide the data necessary to create and service the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User will be able to provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
The personal data administrators shall select and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Only persons duly authorized by the Data Administrator have full access to the databases.
Controllers of personal data protect personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner. Visitors to our website may browse without prior registration and provide personal data.
Objectives and grounds for processing personal data by the Administrator
At the moment, our website does not collect any personal data in any way except for the information contained in Cookies and system logs. The data controller does not process this data in any way.
If the services listed above are launched in the future; built-in communication module and “Newsletter” service and / or online store (with legally required regulations), then personal data will be processed in order to:
- performance of the contract for the provision of services defined in the Online Store Regulations (based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
- fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the RODO);
- analytical and statistical, involving the analysis of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences to improve the functionalities and services provided (based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
- marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO);
- investigation or securing of claims (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
Time of processing personal data
As a rule, the data will be processed for the duration of the service or order performance, until the consent is withdrawn or effective opposition to the data processing is filed in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Recipients of data
In the future, in connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal and courier services.
If the User agrees, his data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, including marketing purposes.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in Cookies. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and that may gain access to them are companies;
Olident Sp. z o. o., Sp. k., St-ID: 6793108177
Olident Sp. z o. o., Depot Sp. k., St-ID: 6793156058
Cookies may be used in the future in order to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website.
The Website uses two basic types of Cookies:
- “session” (session Cookies)
- and “permanent” (persistent Cookies).
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- “necessary” Cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g.
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- “functional” Cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and used will not be made available to third parties or used by them.
Deleting and managing cookies
The User has the right to access their data, obtain copies thereof, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to data processing based on the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator or processing for direct marketing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In the future, the right to rectify data will be implemented in relation to the User who has an account on the Website also by allowing him to edit data in the “My Account”> “Personal Data” section.
The User who has an account on the Website has the right to delete it. Canceling your account is not tantamount to deleting your personal data.
If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
The application regarding the implementation of the data subjects’ rights may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator’s contact details indicated below or directly to the Data Protection Officer.
The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request is for. In particular, what authorization is required by the person submitting the application and what processing the request is for.
If the Administrator is not able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.
The response to applications will be given within 30 days of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this deadline, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension.
The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of letters sent by ordinary mail to the address provided by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if mail given).
Contact details of the Personal Data Administrator
Contact with the Administrator is possible via the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by mailing address Olident, 32-003 Podłęże, No. 653.
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.