DISPOSABLE PROTECTIVE MASKS BY OLIDENT:
● made, tested & certified in Europe
● bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) 99%
● non-woven fabric in 3 ply construction
● hypo-allergic (latex & fiberglass free)
Driven by your requests about medical masks, we have prepared an offer that will surely meet your expectations. Our portfolio includes disposable IIR face masks, which are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the European standard EN 14683.
II R – a type of masks which, apart from the highest bacterial filtration (type II), are also splash-proof. Thanks to this, type II R masks meet the most important safety criteria:
– bacterial filtration above 98%
– protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious fluids
– ease of breathing freely
The masks are made of three layers of non-woven polypropylene, each of which performs a different function:
– outer layer – protects against splashes and moisture
– middle layer – is a filtering barrier against bacteria and viruses
– inner layer – absorbs moisture from exhaled air and is very pleasant to the skin
OLIDENT masks are available in packages of 50 pieces in wholesale offer.
Please contact your personal Export Specialist to place an order.