Unusual place, thoughtful design of the building and the latest technologies. Everything in harmony with nature. Not only is the building surrounded with nature, we have invited it into the interiors, letting it inspire us and create a harmonious atmosphere. We took care of the comfort of our employees and exceptional experience of our guests. We have created a unique place: with passion, ideas and amazing energy.
This is OLIDENT.
OLIDENT Quality Management System has been certified according to the requirements of the ISO 13485:2016 regulation. ISO 13485 is an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard, that represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices. It is to guarantee the highest quality of products and their compliance with legal requirements and customer expectations.
The annual inspection audits confirm maintenance of our services at the highest level.
and act globally
Almost from the first years of the company’s existence, it was obvious that OLIDENT will go beyond the boundaries of the local market. Upon receipt of the ISO 13485 Quality Management System certificate, it became possible.
Each country has its own registration, customs and culture regulations. Dentists also have different preferences and habits. Flexibility and individual approach to each distributor turned out to be necessary. Thanks to this, OLIDENT is present not only in Europe, Russia or the USA, but also in such countries as: Philippines, Azerbaijan and Senegal.
Fairs & congresses
We are pleased to participate in international fairs and congresses, supporting our distributors and discovering the needs of local markets. We meet fantastic people for whom business goes hand in hand with friendly relations.
- 11-14 July 2019 – MIDEC Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 22-24 August 2019 – VIDEC Hanoi, Vietnam
- 13-15 September 2019 – IDEC Jakarta, Indonesia
- 23-26 September 2019 – DENTAL EXPO Moscow, Russia
- 27-28 September 2019 – BALTMEDICA Vilnius, Lithuania
- 3-5 October 2019 – BIDM Beirut, Lebanon
- 9-10 November 2019 – TDS Tokyo, Japan
- 13-15 November 2019 – SWEDENTAL Stockholm, Sweden
- 14-16 November 2019 – OMD Lisbon, Portugal
- 27-30 November 2019 – ADF Paris, France
- 27-29 January 2020 – EDS Cairo, Egypt
- 4-6 February 2020 – AEEDC Dubai, UAE
- 13-15 March 2020 – ADX20 Sydney, Autralia
- 2-4 April 2020 – DENTEX Algiers, Algeria
- 9-12 April 2020 – IDEX Instanbul, Turkey
- 24-26 April 2020 – IDEM Singapore, Singapore
- 27-30 April 2020 – DENTAL SALON Moscow, Russia
- 14-15 May 2020 – DENTA Bucharest, Romania
- 27-29 May 2020 – KAZDENTEXPO Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 5-7 June 2020 – SIDEX Seoul, South Korea
- 16-19 Novemeber 2020 – MEDICA Dusseldorf, Germany